10 August, Monday - 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
West End Village Hall
17 August, Monday - 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
West End Village Hall
19 August, Wednesday - 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
All our classes have been online this term, but we have decided that we are able to offer physical classes for our Summer workshops. These are inline with government recommendations and we are taking the following precautions:
- Smaller class sizes 10 children maximum
- Additional cleaning procedures in place to ensure the highest standards of hygiene.
- Hand washing throughout the day to be mandatory
- Staff and parents to complete a declaration stating they have not mixed with anyone showing any signs of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Children/staff who have a high temperature or other signs and symptoms will be separated from the group until they can be collected.
- The final performance will not be open for people to watch but will instead be filmed by a professional videographer in order that the children can share with you what they’ve done.
We shall continue to follow government guidance and will update and change anything which is necessary as time progresses. (https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-early-years-and-childcare-closures/coronavirus-covid-19-early-years-and-childcare-closures)
Pop Star Performers run holiday performance workshops throughout the school holidays. Please see our listings below for upcoming dates.
Where are the holiday performance workshops?
All our holiday clubs are based around the Molesey, Thames Ditton or Walton on Thames area. See listings below for specific venues.
What will my child do at the performance workshops?
The workshops are designed to be a fun place for your kids to enjoy games, socialising and making new friends. They will learn dance routines, create shows to perform and have lots of opportunities to shine in solo numbers or sections if they wish.
Pop Star Performers pride ourselves on making children feel secure. This is why be are able to achieve such wonderful results at our holiday performance workshops. Even the children who we’ve been told are shy, will end up singing solo lines and literally jumping in with both feet. This is because we focus on the fun and the children simply relax. We have been complimented by so many parents about what a difference to their children’s confidence levels our classes have made 🙂
Who will run the holiday workshops?
Our session leaders are a mixture of Pop Star Performers regular teachers and working professionals from the industry. All our teachers are fully DBS checked and have a thorough understanding of their discipline as well as a proven track record in the industry or as teachers.
Past holiday performance workshops have included; Little Mix, Jess Glynne, Trolls, The Greatest Showman, Jojo Siwa, Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Adele and Abba. If you don’t see the theme you’re looking for why not make a request? We’re always open to new ideas 🙂